Monday, March 11, 2013

My cat trying to fly

Author’s Notes:
1. I want my audience to discover how to try to learn new things.
2. The story worked well because of the characters.
3. Describing details was difficult because the story was unusual.
4. I would like the audience  to read the story and get to know what its about. I would like them to comment on the fact that an animal is flying in the story.







Amanda Crochetiere
Block: B  3-5-13

My cat trying to fly



One early morning I woke up and my fat cat wasn’t there. So I was wondering my cat is. So I look around my house and I couldn’t find him. I look outside and I found him on my roof. I went out the window and I got my cat. I brought him inside the house. My cat went back on my bed. I went back to sleep. I woke up at 11:00 a.m. I went to check out my cat Mushu and he was at his food and water bowl. I let him out the back yard. I heard a noise in the back yard and my cat was chasing a squirrel. My cat was trying to chase the squirrel up the tree. He fell down the tree. He has a sidekick, and her name is Bandit. She was teaching Mushu how to fly. They were up all night  trying to learn how to fly. They went back in the house and they were so tired.   I put a cape on Mushu, and Bandit. Once I put the cape on them, they started to fly in the house!!!! I went downstairs to check how they  are doing and I found they eating ice cream. They took a break for awhile. They went outside at 8:00 p.m. to fly. They heard a weird sound, they got scared. So they went back in the house. They decided to travel the world. First they went to go eat breakfast. Then they washed up and then I put a cape on Mushu, and Bandit. Then they are going to California. They went to the beach. They saw a sea shells. They ate fish for dinner. They stayed at a hotel and they had fun. In the morning they went to the beach to see the sunrise. I took pictures of them at the beach. I took pictures of the sea animals. I took picture of the beach. They had so much fun. The next morning we started packing and heading back to home. We stayed for 2 weeks. We came back at 11:00 p.m and we were tired. Mushu and Bandit woke up at 10:00 in the morning and they ate breakfast. Then they started to fly. They started to fly really well. Each day they got better. There is a flying contest in California on saturday at 12:00 p.m. They started to pack their things and headed off to the airport and they waited for the airplane arrived. The plane came at 1:00 p.m. and they took off at 2:00 p.m. The flying contest is next week, But they wanted to get there and start practicing. There are other animals that are coming to the flying contest. Some are coming from New York, Maine, Florida, and Hollywood. The animals are well trained and well taught. There are dogs, cats, bunnies, and monkeys. We signed up for this contest because we been working hard and we want to win. The grand prize is you get $10,000 dollars and you win a mansion. If Mushu wins he would give it to charity and buy food, clothes and a car for me. The flying contest is tomorrow and they need to practice one more time. So they can do well in the contest. They went to bed early so they can be awake and focus. The next morning they woke up at 10:00 a.m. and ate breakfast. They started to practice before the contest. The judges gives them a trick to do and they have to practice the trick. They have to get it right. They started to practice the stunt. They got an easy stunt. They have to fly in circle. They headed off to contest. I brought them water and food. They are number 3. The judges call the animals number and they have to fly and do their stunt. The judges keep score on how well they do and the perfect score is a 100. If they want a bonus the judges gives them another stunt to do. Mushu and Bandit’s number got called. So they started to fly in the air. They both flew in a circle. They wanted another stunt to do. So the judges gave them a stunt. They have to do a flip in the air. After the contest the judges call the contestants and the judges told what they got for score. The judges called us up to the stage and said we did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!! So the judges told are score and we got a 123 because of the stunt that we did. Everyone said they tried and they will try next time. They finally knew how to fly and they like to fly. They can't stop flying. They want to try something new. They don't know what they want to do yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment